Sustainability and innovation are not the future but the present scenario. The linear model of economic growth can no longer meet the needs of modern society in a global world. So, the question arises – sustainable consumption and production: how to make it possible?
Lithuania’s experience shows that the best results can be achieved when all interested parties unite for the sake of sustainability: small and large businesses, representatives of science, the state itself and politicians.
Therefore, Institute of Environmental Engineering of Kaunas University of Technology in cooperation with The Baltic University Programme (BUP) and VšĮ “Mes Darom” invite you to the 4th international conference, during which we will share good practices and seek to examine the challenges that arise for politicians, business, science and society, while restructuring the economy according to the European green deal, and discuss plans for the near future.
- Mobilizing industry for a clean and circular economy;
- Supplying clean, affordable and secure energy;
- Building and renovation in an energy and resource efficient way;
- Accelerating the shift to sustainable and smart mobility;
- Designing a fair, healthy and environmentally friendly food systems;
- Preserving and restoring ecosystems and biodiversity;
- A zero pollution for a toxic-free environment.